Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome to My Little Desktop! Where customization is magic. Please excuse the mess as I'm in the process of trying to get this thing up and running. Part of the reason I've started this blog is because if you've seen my Deviant Art page, you may have noticed I was warned by a hard working artist who's upset with the fact that I'm getting front paged for essentially vectoring screenshots to wallpaper size and vectoring ponies out of screenshots. I've openly admitted this several times to most of the people thinking it's my original art, but this struggling anime artist must not have gotten the memo and blindly posted the DA policy saying my stuff is illegal. You may notice I'm taking jabs at the guy, but I am taking it seriously since he's threatening raids. (harassment by gathering his watchers and other artists) I wasn't aware of how much harm I was doing with vectors from 720p screenshots, especially ones I'm not making any money off of!

So yeah, this is the emergency backup in case he goes through with his assault on my non-profit vectors. I will be using this not just for pony vectors, but pony toy stuff, episode reviews, and other assorted musings in my life, like thoughts on a movie I had just seen. I hope you look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment